OMNI STUDIOS FACILITY Terms & Conditions
The Personal Health, Fitness business shall be known as OS Personal Health & Fitness Training Facility. Management reserve the right to change rules, terms and conditions of the studios without prior notice.
- Management reserve the right to change fees and payments for the good and benefit of the OS Training Facility and Pole Fit Northampton Academy.
- All clients are to conduct themselves to a friendly, polite, well mannered fashion at all times.
- Indoor footwear allowed only. No outdoor footwear allowed to conduct indoor fitness training for safety reasons.
- Clients who appear intoxicated will be refused entry.
- The management reserve the right to refuse entry at all times and to terminate program with immediate effect.
- Clients expelled will forfeit all privileges of their program benefits.
- Any complaints unresolved at the time of incident will be referred to and dealt with by the manager.
- The OS Training Facility shall be entitled to make alterations, carry out repairs or maintenance without prior notice, though of course, every consideration will be made to minimise inconvenience.
- Clients will be refused entry if outstanding payment issues are not settled and any payments outstanding 30 days after becoming due are liable for immediate recovery by lawful means.
- All programs cannot be suspended for any period of time. In exceptional circumstances such as injury or ill health, the management (at its sole discretion) may agree to suspend programs with documented medical evidence to a maximum of 6 months subject to a ‘maintenance’ fee of £20 per month or part thereof. The fee will be collected in place of your usual direct debit payment program.
- Online Program purchases Agreement are to be activated within 60 days of purchase and to be concluded in weekly consistent visits or attendance within in 49 days from first training attendance.
- No refunds will be given once the training is activated.
- No refunds are given once purchased on line. However, they can be exchanged towards another program, at the discretion of the Business Owner.
- The OS Training Facility shall not be responsible for the personal belongings of the clients or visitors.
- No refunds for non-usage of OS facilities. (Inclusive of Anniversaries / public holidays / personal holidays)
- OS Training Facility reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions from time to time.
- There is no cancellation options or refunds given from any program or agreement contract once agreed and the first payment and deposit is taken. Once started you have agreed to serve your program / agreement and pay in full.
- To FREEZE, Change or terminate your program, a 30 DAY(FROM PAYMENT DATE) NOTIFICATION NOTICE IS REQUIRED BY EMAIL.
- Programs are calculated over a 12 month period and is inclusive to all scheduled closure and opening dates by OS. This includes all bank holidays, and Summer Holidays Start Week (last 7 days in July and August when operating a Skelton scheduled) and the 12 days closed during the Christmas and New Year Celebrations. This Time is used for Maintenance, Staff training and Developments. Clients can enjoy one complimentary fitness workout guest pass for a new friend every month. All guest must be booked in prior to attendance, please call customer services on 01604 713320.
WEB SITE Terms of Service
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Omnistudios Personal Training, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Omnistudios Personal Training the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify Omnistudios Personal Training before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorise us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be cancelled at any time by submitting your request to Omnistudios Personal Training in writing and with 30 days notice.
- General Terms.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay Omnistudios Personal Training the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. Omnistudios Personal Training reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to Omnistudios Personal Training.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. “Email support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Omnistudios Personal Training to respond within 48 business working hours / day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. “Priority” means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free omnistudios.co.uk services. All support will be provided in accordance with Omnistudios Personal Training standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Omnistudios Personal Training has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Omnistudios Personal Training does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Omnistudios Personal Training disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which omnistudios.co.uk links, and that link to omnistudios.co.uk. Omnistudios Personal Training does not have any control over those non-Omnistudios Personal Training websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Omnistudios Personal Training website or webpage, Omnistudios Personal Training does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Omnistudios Personal Training disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Omnistudios Personal Training websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Omnistudios Personal Training asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by omnistudios.co.uk violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Omnistudios Personal Training in accordance with Omnistudios’ Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Omnistudios Personal Training will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Omnistudios Personal Training will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Omnistudios Personal Training or others. In the case of such termination, Omnistudios Personal Training will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Omnistudios Personal Training.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Omnistudios Personal Training to you any Omnistudios Personal Training or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Omnistudios Personal Training. Omnistudios Personal Training, omnistudios.co.uk, the omnistudios.co.uk logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with omnistudios.co.uk, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Omnistudios Personal Training or Omnistudios’ licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Omnistudios Personal Training or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. Omnistudios Personal Training reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. Omnistudios Personal Training reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at omnistudios.co.uk,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. Omnistudios Personal Training reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Omnistudios Personal Training may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Omnistudios Personal Training may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your omnistudios.co.uk account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Omnistudios Personal Training if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Omnistudios’ notice to you thereof; provided that, Omnistudios Personal Training can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Omnistudios Personal Training and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Omnistudios Personal Training nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Omnistudios Personal Training, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Omnistudios Personal Training under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Omnistudios Personal Training shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
Omni Studios – Personal Health & Fitness