Give This Juicy Lucy Recipe A Go
Cooking time = 35 min
• 340 g turkey breast fillet – cut to cubes • Fresh lemon • 1 teaspoon paprika • 2 cloves garlic – crushed • 1 tablespoon olive oil • 2 tablespoons greek yoghurt • 1 tablespoon cumin • ½ green pepper – chopped to squares • ½ courgette – sliced thick • 4 cherry tomatoes – cut thick • 1 onion – diced thick • Black pepper
• Side dish – runner beans
• Mix the turkey and marinade with all ingredients in a bowl. Cover and leave in the fridge minimum of 20 minutes ideally 2 hours.
• Thread the turkey and vegetables alternatively on the skewers ( wooden skewers soak in water first) – save the marinade sauce if left.
• In a griddle pan or bbq, place the skewers on a medium to high heat turning until golden brown on each side
• Serve hot with mixed leaf salad and runner beans and add the marinade sauce over the skewers.
• add runner beans as a side dish – cook for 2 mins in the oil left in the pan.
*Nutrition values are general guidelines only Healthy Cooking & Healthy Eating Recipes